Our GuaranteeDo you guarantee your plants?
Our plants are of the highest quality, and are healthy when they leave our greenhouses. They are ready for transplant AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. If your plants fail within fourteen (14) days of arrival, please contact us via email@example.com. Please understand that we cannot be responsible for the results of extreme weather, neglect, ignoring our hardiness zone information and care instructions. There are too many factors outside of our control to guarantee long-term survival: your neighbor's dog, poor soil, insect infestations or moles. We are always here to help!
General care and arrival instructions:
- Inspect your plants upon arrival. If there are problems, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of arrival. Include your Order Number, Date of Arrival, Description of Problem and Photos.
- Remember, plants will experience a little wear in their travels, so expect a yellow leaf or two, and it is not unusual to find a broken stem as well. Plants usually perk up with proper care.
- That said, please don't plant a poor/damaged plant thinking you can do some miracle working, and then contact us weeks later requesting to return your purchase. If you have questions about the shape a plant is in upon arrival, please contact us and we'll help assess the situation.
As we mentioned above, because once you plant your plants there are so many factors out of our control, we cannot replace plants that arrived in poor condition unless we are notified within 48 hours of arrival. Additionally, we cannot replace plants that have been in the customer's care for more than fourteen days after arrival.
- We reserve the right to request the return of damaged or unsatisfactory plants at our expense.
- We want you to be satisfied with your plants and for you to grow old together. It is your responsibility to find the right home for your plants, to provide enough water, sun and nutrients to keep them healthy, to protect them from extreme weather and to plant them in a timely manner. In return, your plants will bring you the happiness that only gardeners know. We are always available to answer questions and provide help.